Knots for tarps???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MickG

Forager
Feb 2, 2009
Blackwood South Wales
New knot shown on TV advert for N Power
Would be great for tarps /tents
Trouble is I cant get mine to work
Any of you expert tried it?????
Let me know if you master it
Mick

JonB

Mar 16, 2009
S.E,Kent.
:)Hi. If you would like to learn this new knot it is demonstrated on Youtube, search npower energy, then go to the side bar on the right, TV adverts where you will find Bob and penny demonstrating this revolussionary new knot in the latest advert. :lmao:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I was giving some N Power staff a bit of instruction in the woods the other week - I wish I had covered knots as well as fire lighting, knife safety, nettle tea etc....

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
[video=youtube;hkGWktqg0Co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkGWktqg0Co[/video]

Awesome knot!

I wasted some of my life for you BL :)

I'm wondering whether this was a clever way for the animators to take the P out of nPower without them noticing.

Last edited:

Dr Onion

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
By Yon Bonnie Banks
T'would appear I have been wasting my life learning all these different and difficult knots. Clearly the "coil it around the pole twice" knot is a one shot fits all kind of deal.

Gonna try it with my tarp setup next time I'm out. I have full faith that my camp will be constructed in a matter of seconds!!

Thanks nPower!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Has anyone else noticed that the "n" in the "npower" logo is the wrong way round ... like the "R" in "Toys R Us"....
Toytown Power Co or what?! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE