knives what are your favourite ones?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have one i designed & was made by JLT before he "disapeared", i also have a Bernie Garland recurve bushcraft knife, & altinate between the 2.

Rob

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Favourite folder Shing Raven D2 and black G10
Favourite fixed Fallkniven NL5 Idun, a wonderful knife

8026038.jpg

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
At the moment it is my hand forged Dave Budd BcUK badged knife. Given to me by Mesquite, I had to re-handle it when I chipped a chunk off the original handle and it lives in my daybag,
Joker from mesquite rehandled by albus cutler.

Hmmm... it seems the people I give knives to are rather careless with their gifts :rolleyes::lmao:

My own personal favourite knife is my Spyderco Bushcrafter. Once I got that I stopped looking as I found it was just right for me.

Day carry is my SAK tinker knife or my SAK alox farmer

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
At the minute my favorite fixed is the Mora clipper ( I always come back to it in the end)

And my folder is the JP woodsman.

I do like my laguiole but its a vicious little thing and will have your fingers if your not paying attention.

atb

Craig

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
A Shing Bushcrafter I've had for a couple of years now and it has seen a lot of use and abuse and always comes up smiling. A Lance Ockenden whittler which is a joy to use, and has done everything from spoon-making to fish-filleting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE