Knife suggestions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
Hi all, I've been into bushcraft for a number of years and now, I would definitely not call myself an expert if any sorts but I know a fair amount and want to upgrade my knife. I have used mora's for the most part and my current knife is a mora classic,(the laminated carbon version. I'm not sure of the number) it's an excellent knife but I would like a full tang and something a bit prettier! Price wise £300 max. I really like jacklore knives but I I would like to see some other options. And I have a small hatchet so it's not like a one tool option. Any suggestions would be great!
Atb George

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
Mora bushcraft black 3,2 mm and 27 degree stable scandi angle), mora carving knives several gransfors axes , king water stones and coticule ardennes
300 wise spend and all round bushcraft cutelery.
No need for one expensive knife trust me.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Mora bushcraft black 3,2 mm and 27 degree stable scandi angle), mora carving knives several gransfors axes , king water stones and coticule ardennes
300 wise spend and all round bushcraft cutelery.
No need for one expensive knife trust me.

there's a lot to be said for that logic
I'd meet in the middle and keep an eye out for sommat nice on here for around £100 and still get other tools
mark hill gets my vote too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE