Knife show pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikesknives

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
cornwall
Just checking my google search results and came across this

Polish knife forum

Just to clarify the pics are of the Knives-UK 2007 show in the UK not a polish show.

If anyone wants to get an idea of what you can see at this years show then take a butchers. I have no idea what most are saying as it's mostly and understandably in Polish. But the pics are great.

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
There's no link there that I can see - I might be able to help with a few bits but my Polish is still far from good.

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
It's a good forum and I do have a membership. I went to their knife show a few months back. The forum is pretty hard to read even if you do know Polish! You have to know both knives and Polish which means I can't get my wife to translate for me:)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Funny, but one of the pictures was on British Blades earlier, the rules picture at the start. After seeing the ridiculous Wenger SAK, I just new somebody would post both later on with the relevant rule that had been broken highlighted! I understood exactly what was going on and didn't even need to speak Polish!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE