Knife sale; BCUK Spyderco, Stu Barker PSK and Leatherman.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi again, more for sale from the draw that don't get the use that they deserve :(
All inc RMRD or RMSD but no Paypal fees so Personal payments or cover fees please.
dscf0112xo.jpg

BCUK Bushcraft Knife by Spyderco 3mm O1, only used a couple of times and razor sharp. £110 SOLD inc RMSD.

Next is a Stu Barker PSK from the first run and number 19. Bought on here, please see link for full spec and better pics (inc new sheath by me). £50 inc RMRD.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66019&highlight=stu+barker+psk

Finally a Leatherman Kick, again like the others not really used at all. £20 SOLD inc RMRD.

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The Spydie bushcraft knife is the best I've used. I'm gobsmacked it's still here.

For the buyer, I'll do a custom sheath half my usual rate. :D

I'm after one but they always seem to come up when money is tight :( That's a great offer from you Rich, hopefully it'll help budge it along

Oh well, patience is a virtue and one day one will be mine :lmao::lmao:

Edit... looking at the finances and speaking very nicely to the wife I've scrounged together the money for the Spydie :rolleyes: PM sent :)

Last edited:

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
If the Spyderco BCUK is not one of the seconds, I'll take it please (and take up Dougster on his sheath offer). PM sent

EDIT : SORRY - just realised I was too late! Please ignore my PM

Last edited:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
All PMs now answered folks, sorry for delay been working away from usual base last night n just back in.
Also, cheers for the kind comments and the superb offer to the buyer Richard :)

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Cheers again for the nice words Red :) PS what sort of blade is that in your profile picture? Also where did you get the belt mounting part?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE