Spyderco, Samsung and Berghaus Gear For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
All prices are inclusive of UK delivery or happy to meet if local(ish), payment via bank transfer please.

I have here a pair of brand new with tags Berghaus 'Deluge' waterproof over trousers is a XL (standard length), only selling as they are now too big for me, £24 delivered (UK). NOW SOLD, THANKS

More info on them can be found here - http://www.gaynors.co.uk/brands/all...vkjaR_xRllF4uhQazKxIdv8qfSzB077ieUaAvCc8P8HAQ

Actual trousers...

Next a genuine Samsung stand alone charger and spare battery for a Samsung Galaxy S4 (may also fit other models but you'll have to check), excellent condition £10 (UK only)

Finally a Spyderco Native 5 in S110V with green G10 scales, this is the rare Spyderco Forum 2013 knife complete with box and paperwork, excellent condition, only lightly carried and used with the only mark I can see being a small scratch on the clip. £85 delivered via RMSD (UK only) NOW SOLD THANKS

Thanks for looking and thanks to Bushcraft UK

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE