Knife identification/value

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CamRSA

Mar 29, 2019
Plymouth
Hi there,

When my grandfather passed away he left a number of knives behind. None of which I’m really a fan of so I was hoping to sell
them on and buy myself something more in line with what I like.

I’ve just put three on here, two are Sheffield knives and one is a Brusletto.

Anyone know what they could sell for?

The mora is just for size comparison. The bottom one is the Brusletto.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello, welcome to the forum. Sorry you lost your grandfather.

As far as I can see, there are no photos, nothing visible to be approved. I don't think photos get approved.

Asking for valuations, having stated that you want to sell the items, is now awkward. The usual response on many forums is that requests for valuation to know what price to ask, are not permitted. It is too close to saying you want to sell and are open to offers. If there were photos, or detailed descriptions that identified the knives, the post would be removed until you had paid the membership fee to allow you to sell.

£10 isn't a lot for access to sell for a year, if you have more than one item you want to move on.

I know this probably seems like a PITA, to pay a fee before you know if you will make anything off it, so if you would like one of us to have a look and see what we think, reply here and I can drop you a contact email address you can send photos to.

Best regards

Chris

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Hello, welcome to the forum. Sorry you lost your grandfather.

As far as I can see, there are no photos, nothing visible to be approved. I don't think photos get approved.

Asking for valuations, having stated that you want to sell the items, is now awkward. The usual response on many forums is that requests for valuation to know what price to ask, are not permitted. It is too close to saying you want to sell and are open to offers. If there were photos, or detailed descriptions that identified the knives, the post would be removed until you had paid the membership fee to allow you to sell.

£10 isn't a lot for access to sell for a year, if you have more than one item you want to move on.

I know this probably seems like a PITA, to pay a fee before you know if you will make anything off it, so if you would like one of us to have a look and see what we think, reply here and I can drop you a contact email address you can send photos to.

Best regards

Chris

Can't say fairer than that chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE