Knife disaster

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Hi guys I’ve had a bit of a disaster,I’m lost my trusted knife and feeling gutted about it.So I’m going to give it a couple of weeks to see if it turns up but I have my doubts, so I’ll be looking for a new one.
Woodlore clone in carbon steel any recommendations welcome.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I know that feeling, it's the worst! Luckily mine turned up, had slipped under the back seat of the truck.... I'm really liking Mark Jacobs stuff of late (mark.177 of this parish) Also think about if a woody is what you want, I moved over to a Canadian Belt Knife and don't reach for my woody anymore...

Just a thought, hope it turns up fella!

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
I know that feeling, it's the worst! Luckily mine turned up, had slipped under the back seat of the truck.... I'm really liking Mark Jacobs stuff of late (mark.177 of this parish) Also think about if a woody is what you want, I moved over to a Canadian Belt Knife and don't reach for my woody anymore...

Just a thought, hope it turns up fella!
Cheers mate I hope so too

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Orange g10 liners perhaps ...

3-A012665-BC9-B-426-E-817-A-D5731-E79-E400.jpg

F605EF99-A4EA-4771-9810-FB7BD6346486.jpg

Reactions: robevs73

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Blaze orange paracord lanyard :)

I do sympathise, I’ve lost knives too, but two of them I found in the woodland where I was working we’re due to bright lanyards. One caught the chainsaw as I was mashing up brash and spat orange fibres bunging up my chain. The other was bright red, same as the the Rowan and Hawthorn berries, but the splash of colour caught my eye.

A Byrd Meadowlark and a Benchmade Griptilian saved. :)

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Hi guys I’ve had a bit of a disaster,I’m lost my trusted knife and feeling **** about it.So I’m going to give it a couple of weeks to see if it turns up but I have my doubts, so I’ll be looking for a new one.
Woodlore clone in carbon steel any recommendations welcome.
I remember when I lost my SAK farmer, I was so convinced that I would never find it again that I went and bought a replacement, which was a guaranteed way to ensure that the original turned up soon after. I have done that several times with several things not just knives.

Reactions: Janne

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Same thing happened with my thermals though I found them two days after I bought new ones! Got 3 sets now! Won't be getting cold this year! :) :) :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE