Knife Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Osprey

Forager
Nov 21, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Hi All

I have decided to 'lighten the load' so have some bits and pieces for sale. If anyone is interested in anything please PM me to reserve the article, and I will post it out once I receive a cheque. Prices include UK postage.

1. IIsakki puukko, 8cm carbon steel blade, birch handle and reindeer leather sheath. Cat no 6283 on this web page: http://www.iisakkijarvenpaa.fi/prod02.htm
Very little use and has been very lightly honed and stropped but not re-sharpened.
£25-00 Reserved by redneck NOW SOLD

2. Fallkniven F1 survival Knife, VG10 steel, black Thermorum handle, full black leather sheath, new, unused and still in box,
£55-00 Reserved by Sandbag47 Second Reserve Gorilla NOW SOLD

3. Fallkniven U2 Folder, new, ununsed and still in box
£30-00 Reserved by Backyard Bushcraft. Second place Dougster. Now SOLD

4. Roselli Carpenters knife, carbon steel, reindeer leather sheath, very little use, light honing only.
£35-00 Reserved by Redneck NOW SOLD

5. Set of Spyderco Ceramic bench sharpening stones 8" x 2". Medium, fine and ultra-fine, sold as a set. all are still flat and have has very little use.
£65-00. Reserved by Dougster

Apologies for not posting pics, but I'm really useless at this sort of thing :eek: , I'm guessing that these articles will be familiar to most of you in any case :)
Cheers,
Doug.

Osprey

Forager
Nov 21, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Hi all
My home PC has died ! and I am waiting for a replacement to arrive. I am having to use the computers in the public library to read my mail. As I don't do into town everyday, I may be slow to reply to any PMs folk send me about the items for sale.

I received your PM today Sandbag and have replied.

Hopefully I will be back online by the weekend :) .
Regards,
Doug.

Osprey

Forager
Nov 21, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Hi All
Back online again ! Have suffered serious withdrawal symptoms from lack of BCUK during the last fortnight:)

Iisakki and Roselli now reserved by Redneck.

Any takers for the Spyderco bench stones ? am open to offers :)

Cheers,
Doug.

Osprey

Forager
Nov 21, 2006
Aberdeenshire
All Knives now sold.

Still have the Spyderco Stones, they are in a new condition and are excellent for sharpening modern hard stainless steels. I no longer need them, having sold my F1 and U2 :)
Doug.

Osprey

Forager
Nov 21, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Spyderco stones now reserved for Dougster, all stuff now gone. Very cathartic to have a clearout but now I must resist the temptation to buy more shiney things :D
Doug.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE