knife blanks for swap

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
just bought another knife so these have to go i'm afraid i can't afford to start collecting yet lol.
1st is an a finlay woodie style that i got off a friend who got annoyed with it he stuck the scales on but managed to drill the holes in the wrong place so he gave it to me. i'll take the old scales off they're ruined its got the pins and lanyard tubes with it. its 4mm thick and about 10 cm long (swapped)

2nd is in 01 woodie style again 3mm x 10cm (ish) sort of like bernie's bushcraft style. as new (swapped)

3rd is a hillbill woodie style in 01, 3mm x 10cm i think with elm burr scales with black liners fitted, pins and tubes. as new. (swapped)

i've got 2 sets of scales that i can put with the first 2 one set is yew and the other is a dark exotic hardwood burl i can't remember the name of it.

i'll post pics tomorrow looking for billy cans, a basha or leather goods ideally
cheers,
matt

Last edited:

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
here's the pics guys sorry about the naff picture quality

003.jpg

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
hillbill knife now swapped guys thanks for looking. the others are still available. i'd quite like some cooking equipment so maybe billy cans or a dutch oven for both the remaining knives i don't know lol

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
yeah swapped the bottom blade for one from dougster thanks anyway mate. interested in leather goods or billy cans if anyone's interested

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE