Kittila Finland 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Mad Dave is doing the report mate it is on the way soon.Dave is a lot beter than me at these things so i am leaving it to him lol.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Thanks a lot thers more from Mad Dave :) ... [video=youtube;CTjMurlrWBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=CTjMurlrWBo[/video]

Thats very good we may see you ther next year :) ..

Ooh excellent. Is there a plan to get a meet up going there?

I'd love to join.

We have a lot of very cold bushcrafting down here in the Alps in the winter (-25c to -35c - you can see some of it in my videos...) but there is just something about those wide open spaces...

Are you all skiers or mainly snowshoers or campers with day trips?

It's all good as far as I am concerned...

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Ooh excellent. Is there a plan to get a meet up going there?

I'd love to join.

We have a lot of very cold bushcrafting down here in the Alps in the winter (-25c to -35c - you can see some of it in my videos...) but there is just something about those wide open spaces...

Are you all skiers or mainly snowshoers or campers with day trips?

It's all good as far as I am concerned...
We are thinking of a big meet, maybe Kitilia will be a good place for it. I will have a chat and see what we can come up with and hopefully we may get out there with like minded people like yourself. So hopefully if people are up for it then maybe a big 2015 sub-zero expedition. I will start a post to see if anyone is interested and whats on peoples minds.:) ...

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Did you find anywhere near to Kittila Airport that sells meths and other such goodies?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE