Kit clearout - the other stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
The following kit is offered for sale.

Clothing
Boonie hat – olive green, ripstop polycotton, size 7 ½ or XL - £5
Craghoppers Kiwi mens trousers – green, size 34 long, worn (and then washed) once - £12 SPF
Mountain Hardware Goretex shell gloves/gauntlets – size XS, black, grippy palms, untaped seams, never worn - £10
IMG_0825.jpg

Cooking
Spoons x 3 - dark grey Lexan, soup/dessert spoon size - £1 each SPF
Lexan spoon – BIG, Outdoor Research - £2
Stainless steel plate - Seagull brand, 8in diameter - £4
Whiskey flask – stainless steel, 1oz size, on a clip - £4 SPF
Pan grabber – Bulldog brand, aluminium - £2 SPF
Cafetiere – 2-cup size, Lexan, with packable handle and insulating neoprene cover - £4 SPF
IMG_0826.jpg

Other
Issue utility pouch - olive green cordura, will easily take a 58 pattern water bottle, as new - £5 SPF
Issue webbing belt – olive green, 50mm wide, black Fastex buckle, as new - £5 SPF
Black Diamond head torch – both halogen and led bulbs - £12
IMG_0830.jpg
IMG_0831.jpg
IMG_0833.jpg

Condition: everything is in used but very good condition, unless otherwise stated.
Postage: is not included in the prices quoted. If you buy more than one thing it'll work out cheaper :rolleyes:
First to post in thread "I'll have it" wins. Payment by Paypal (as gift) please.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Rat

Last edited:

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi if its still available i would like to go for the
Cafetiere – 2-cup size, Lexan, with packable handle and insulating neoprene cover - £4
and
Spoons x 3 - dark grey Lexan, soup/dessert spoon size - £1 each (all please, my Land Rover seems to eat spoons!)
Let me know where to paypal the money to and its done!

Cheers
Louis

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Hi if its still available i would like to go for the
Cafetiere – 2-cup size, Lexan, with packable handle and insulating neoprene cover - £4
and
Spoons x 3 - dark grey Lexan, soup/dessert spoon size - £1 each (all please, my Land Rover seems to eat spoons!)
Let me know where to paypal the money to and its done!

Cheers
Louis

Louis
Done, I'll PM you tomorrow when my brain is working...
Cheers
Rat

Last edited:

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
At Blacks, of all places. But it was old stock. If I find another I'll let you know.
Cheers
Rat

Try an Aeropress http://www.aerobie.com/Products/aeropress_story.htm
stronger than the lexan press, better coffee too! It's available all over the place. I just take the press, the measuring spoon and a few filters into the field with me in a zip loc bag. No worries about damaging it and it cleans up easier too :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE