Kifaru Tri-Glides, UK Source ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
I'm toying with the idea of making/commissioning my own specification inserts/bags for my Kif. kit using the same locking mechanism using tri-glides.

Anyone know where I can get them please? Anyone know where to get coyote Cordura as well?
Nick

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
Thanks lads, very helpful :)

I'm sure it's the ITW ones now after searching the other night, but hadn't found a European source until now.
I've got a large Highcamp bag, but it's too big for some uses, so, as Kifaru don't have much in the 30-40L range, i'm probably going to make a couple of 20L X-pac drop-downs for use with my cargo panel - as well as daisy-chainable pouches. Anyone else tried this?

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
I've seen picks of people using Pods with a cargo panel to organise their kit.

Thanks, i've got a fair few large lock and load pockets, which I like and use for detachable organisation of my essentials, it's for incidentals that use the rigidity of the frame, so don't need re-adjusting for every change, like picking up provisions.
Hope that makes sense! How's your Kif addiction going?! I think the Mrs will have a Bikini and Mnt.Warrior within a year, lol

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
My addiction is under control;-), I like the one they did with the Aussie SAS but I'm limiting myself to nothing larger than my Zulu. Tell me do you struggle to access the Kifaru store site?

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
My addiction is under control;-), I like the one they did with the Aussie SAS but I'm limiting myself to nothing larger than my Zulu. Tell me do you struggle to access the Kifaru store site?
I think that's the one i mentioned, but prefixed by 'TAC' for 1000D.
I only struggle with it financially, haha :) I haven't bought this year, although images have always been slow/buggy to load if that's what you mean?

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Aye that sounds right about the site. I was referring to the AMR but it's huge, I'm just not fit enough to carry that for any length of time if it's full of kit. The TAC Warrior is a nice bit of kit I have to say.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE