Kifaru loveliness for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Another Kifaru recommendation from me, I've got three of models now, the best packs I've ever used and the only people I buy packs from now. If you use packs a great deal and in demanding enviroments Kifaru are worth the money.

The waist belt size and back shape do vary depending on what you fill out on your order form, but there is also plenty of adjustment.

I had 5 packs but have had to choose one so kept the Kifaru and Ebayed the rest no contest. So what 3 do you have?

bingobadgo

Jan 13, 2007
England
Sorry for putting it up, i know this sort of thing can cause marital problems! I am still trying to work out how to offset my new Zulu i have just ordered against my tax bill. Now where did i put the number for my accountant?...

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I had 5 packs but have had to choose one so kept the Kifaru and Ebayed the rest no contest. So what 3 do you have?

I started with an OD Maurader, which I got from a friend, and was so impressed that I bought a CB Scout for jungle work. I've sold on the Maurader now and taken advantage of the low dollar to buy a OmniYoke + cargochair + a large Pod combination in CB for its versitality.

I get them sent to Brunei so as to avoid the Tax and pick them up when i'm there next.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
I started with an OD Maurader, which I got from a friend, and was so impressed that I bought a CB Scout for jungle work. I've sold on the Maurader now and taken advantage of the low dollar to buy a OmniYoke + cargochair + a large Pod combination in CB for its versitality.

I get them sent to Brunei so as to avoid the Tax and pick them up when i'm there next.
:rolleyes: :D :cool: nice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE