Kids [rollseyes]

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I have a little container that I used to keep (still do)a big nob of butter for frying up venison steaks, grouse, pigeon pheasant breasts etc when CLEM and I go out for Sunday bushcraft loafing adventures. For a while it went missing, then six months later it turns up out of nowhere back in the fridge. Except now it has some interesting text on it that’s still to be explained. That one word points directly to a suspect. But dear God what has she been using it for :livid:

We want answers….

3B2CCA61-3AB9-46D0-8899-400AAE6FB1A6.jpeg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I have a little container that I used to keep (still do)a big nob of butter for frying up venison steaks, grouse, pigeon pheasant breasts etc when CLEM and I go out for Sunday bushcraft loafing adventures. For a while it went missing, then six months later it turns up out of nowhere back in the fridge. Except now it has some interesting text on it that’s still to be explained. That one word points directly to a suspect. But dear God what has she been using it for :livid:

We want answers….

View attachment 68918

Schrödinger's kitten?

• Haha
Reactions: JonathanD and Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well.
My wee tub that says, "Dead", is full of broken, bent or otherwise spindled needles, pins and craft blades.

What Poppy's version is, I do not know :biggrin::smuggrin:

Reactions: JonathanD

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It was clean. I’ve used it since plenty of times.

Pops doesn’t sew. She does however collect skulls and dead crawlies which she mounts or dissects/eats/recycle/uses to make witches brews. Who knows.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

We want answers….

View attachment 68918

What I really find slightly worrying ( or overly vigilant ) about this is that Poppy has felt the compelling need to write Dead Four times.

Just in case once wasn't enough.

:)

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE