Overnighter with a few skills learnt/practiced--game prep images

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Great stuff looks nice a nice trip out :) Egg on crumpits...Now that sounds nice!
Twas surprisingly tasty

Good stuff Sam, looks like a good time was had
It was the Rich. Maybe one day I'll prove teepee wrong and lure you this far down south

Great trip report, looks like a real nice time and a some fine sounding grub.

A Bushcraft store within driving distance? Sounds dangerous ;).
It is. ..but luckily it doesn't sell boone style stuff or I'd be dead

Looks great, thanks for sharing
No worries glad you enjoyed reading it

Great pics Sam of some quality crafting of bush. :)

Thanks again for the invite and the brilliant company of Albus and yourself. Really enjoyed it. Working Sunday sucked like the 'dry' weather forecast.:rolleyes: I don't mind a bit of light rain on me on an untarped hammock but that was heavy!

Any time mate your only a short drive away. That foraging weekend sounds like a plan

Great read. I have a wee trip in cple o' weeks. Can't wait as your post has def whetted my appetite !

Pete
Excellent make sure you get some pics and share.

Nice one fellas!
Cheers Chad. Standing invite for you mate whenever ya free

Never tried raman over here we have something called super noodles which I think are similar......they're foul things im my opinion so yeah the food definitely beats em hands down.

Its a lovely wee spot. One day I'll have to try and survey it so I know whats actually there. It may be close to home and perhaps not as adventurous as some reports I see but its mine and a home from home :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE