KFS sets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I have a knife-fork-spoon set marked NAHT 82 HAMBURG BUND. It nests together with a can opener / bottle opener and is good quality stainless steel.

It is certainly the best set I have ever used and I have seen many cheap and nasty copies. I would like to find another set to make a pair but have had no luck so far.

Does anyone know of a supplier?

If not does anybody know a really good quality replacement?

jayuk

Forager
Feb 24, 2005
UK
I've seen them in most army surplus places in unissued condition for about £3.50. Bund is short for 'Bundeswehr' (German army).

The German and Dutch (which use the same ones) army are replacing all their kfs sets with a new design. The one you've got is a German design which has been around since before the second world war.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Ive picked meself up a nice brand new Norwegian set this afternoon for £2.95,very strong and well made quality steel by the looks of it too. :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Yup, I got one from a french soldier whilst in africa and it is a good bit of kit. I've not had the chance to use the cork screw yet, but the locking knife isn't bad, and the spoon is a perfect fit for my mouth!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE