Key Keeper/Fob

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

caliban

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 16, 2008
edinburgh
I don't like the feeling of a bunch of keys bulging in the depths of my pocket, so I've been using an old bow string looped around my belt with my keys attatched. Got fed up with untying it, so i made one of these with some twisted linen thread cordage and a slice of backgarden yew.

004-21.jpg

005-21.jpg

Dead easy, and handy too!

My wife's on holiday, so I've been going a bit amateur craftastic at the moment, I'd be delighted if anyone would take a look at my blog

http://edinratbiker.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

Cal

caliban

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 16, 2008
edinburgh
Hey thanks guys! I think it's the yew button that sets it of really. I lucked out on that with having a yew tree at the bottom of my garden. It'd look cool with an antler tip though. Biker, thanks for looking at my blog mate, like everyone I'm a big fan of your artwork.

Cheers!

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I like the blog which has some neat ideas and projects in it, such as the Indian Drill that I want to make one day.

I have been thing of a may of keeping my keys from banging around at the bottom of my pocket & to stop them scratching things like phones. There are also times when I am out in the woods, in meadows or on the water when I would want the keys secured to me as finding them again would often be a nightmare... I usually end up putting them inside a zipped compartment of a coat etc.. I might try this when I get home as I have all the bits to hand.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE