Kelly Kettles

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
If you could be persuaded by a Ghillie kettle rather than Kelly (the same but with a whistle instead of a cork Lots of posts on here and lots of people say Ghillie is better than Kelly and Eydon the best quality of all but Ghillie make them for the other 2) then www.ddhammocks.com . I ordered mine in the morning and it was on my doorstep next morning. Prices include P+P as well.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
just out of interest does the cookset fit inside a 1 pint kettle (the one pint cookset) as the site refers to 2.5 one fitting inside but no mention on the 1 pint one

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
just out of interest does the cookset fit inside a 1 pint kettle (the one pint cookset) as the site refers to 2.5 one fitting inside but no mention on the 1 pint one

I think the chimney top of the kettle is the same size on all of them. I had the 3pt too for a while but I never though to put it side by side with the little one I use all the time. Lurch will probably confirm but I think that's right.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
cheers lurch for clearing it up, still not sure if i need another stove lol but i do love the kelly kettles for speed of brewing up maybe i should flog my other 9 stoves and make the move to a kelly lol it would be the only way of avoiding divorce over a stove fetish :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE