karrimor ksb made in Italy

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I am thinking of buying the karrimor ksb cheviot boots I have seen in sports direct I know too usually stay away from these boots and all the others in store are cheap made in china boots, but the ksb are made in Italy so I'm assuming the quality is superior?
They are priced at £85 in store or £65 online so I'm just wondering if they are worth buying the fit was very comfortable when I tried them on in store.
 
I stay away from Karrimor footwear now. Go Outdoors are doing Berghaus Explorer Trek for £85, Gore Tex lined and very comfortable.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE