Karrimor Kit - All at half price

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Well you guys are going to get me shot by the mrs, went to the local YHA (who will soon be Field & Trek), thought I'd have a quick look and leave, ended up buying a small 2 man tent with porche for £23.50, couple of T-Shirts, a Garmon Fleece, 2 large Sigg Bottles, a chalk bag and an MSR Camping pot set... all for £83.50, anyone got a fridge I can keep the credit card in now??? :oops:

Stu Mac990

Dec 20, 2003
Stanley, Co. Durham, UK
Phoned up the Alnwick Karrimor store this morning, to ask if they had any sabre rucksacks left. They had the 45 and the 60 - 100 Lt ones, but at full price, it seem that none of the Karrimor kit was selling for a discount price there? :-?

Y

yowee

No need to panic the military side of things is seperatly run, I phoned them and they said that they are continuing, so all karrimor sf stuff will still be available, perhaps not at the stunning deals you've been getting but try this for size a sabre 45 normal price is only £58, so all the website offering them at £70 plus are making great profit. even mr mears is making a nice margin. :-D :shock:

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Yowee, who did you contact for the military side of things??

I spoke with Karrimor today and they have been taken over by, would you believe, Londsdale ( the boxing kit people) :)

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
An update for those who may still be interested in this - as of Thurs 18th the Karrimor shop on deansgate manchester was in the "last few days" of it's closing down sale with 50% off everything and upto 75% of some items.
The only sabre sacs they had in stock were the adjustable 60-100 litre model, price is now down to £85 each. They had between 10 and 15 of them on display. There are loads of other sacs (pumas etc) but I didn't notice any jaguar packs and there weren't any smaller sabres. KSB boots (goretex + fabric) are going between £40 and £55 according to model.
If you want one, I'd buy in the next couple of days. The Karrimor factory shop in the Lowry outlet village looks to have closed some time ago. Cheers.

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
I went to the trouble of getting one of my younger sisters friends to make a special journey to the bristol branch in my name, to get a couple of sabre sacks.
He went in, and the shopkeeper said "We don't sell those! They are specilist military gear" I was angry to say the least. I couldn't really ask the chap to argue the cause on my behalf. Baddies, the lot of them!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Karrimor SF, the people who manufacture and sell the Saber range ARE TOTALLY SEPERATE TO THE KARRIMOR THAT HAVE GONE BUST.
So no sepecial offers on that range. :)

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I quite fancy a HOt Earth sack (they look nice in black/charcoal) if they are 1/2 price other wise It will be anothe Aquille Alpine Equipment sac. Geting over to Manchester is a bit of a problem though. Tried the Ambleside shop but they didn't have a sale on. Typical of my luck.

I seem to have a wardrode and gear store full of black stuff, still at least it all matches.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE