KA-BAR or Mora for first knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Yes they are two different companies. It's rather like calling all vacuum cleaners a 'hoover' regarless of who actually made it.

Actually it even applies to guns; the Colt 1911 was made by several different companies under license during the war. Including railroad tool companies (Union Switch and Signal) and truck manufacturers (International Harvester)
I had a very nice M1 Carbine which was made by General Motors. Think the date on it was 1944, sad day when I had to give it up, loved shooting it.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I had a very nice M1 Carbine which was made by General Motors. Think the date on it was 1944, sad day when I had to give it up, loved shooting it.

I've been looking at an M1 carbine for my daughter (actually she's an excuse to get another small caliber, fun to shoot gun in the house :) ) Really need to get her a handgun first though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE