just to introduce meeself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Dave F

Hi - am a newcomer to bushcraft after going to the Wilderness Gathering last year for a day (wish I d gone for the weekend - cartainly will be doing this year ) had an amazing day and learnt a lot. Been out and bought meeself a GB axe and a Kellam knife - getting used to using them and found meeself some willow for a hearth board and hazel for a drill which im drying out in the airing cupboard (much to the wifes annoyance - she says theres bits of wood in the towels!) so can give this firelighting by friction a go :- - after a demo at the WG now believe it can be done!!!

all the best Dave F :-D

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Welcome to BCUK Dave! :wave:
Pull a log up and take a seat by the virtual campfire. :chill: There's a great bunch of people here and I'm sure you'll enjoy the place!

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Wonderful to see you here Dave and glad you made it at last.

Now that you have joined, that means that there are a few of us from Dorset now and I dream of total domination of the site is coming true :shock:

As you will see as you look around the site there is a vast and a profound pool of knowledge here! All you have to do is use it and put your own ideas and experiences in there as well for the next person to use.

Speak soon.

Jack.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Jack said:
Now that you have joined, that means that there are a few of us from Dorset now and I dream of total domination of the site is coming true :shock:

Jack.

I'm from Dorset so your plans for domination may be closer than you think!

Welcome Dave, It's great to have you and it was good to meet you :biggthump

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Another Dave, just to add to the confusion!

Anyway, welcome aboard, pull up a log and make yourself at home. There are really great people on here.

Dave

J

Jamie

Did anyone tell Dave F that he gets the next round of drinks in??? :roll: :wink:

Welcome aboard mate!!!

D

Dave F

thanks everybody for the welcome - nice meeting you again Jack on Saturday and also Jamie and Tony. Thanks for the welcome Stuart - didnt get chance to chat to you on saturday as you were busy puffing away into a pile of grass!!! I will certainly make use of this site as their is just so much info to be had and hopefully I can make a few contributions as well. :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE