Just found this online

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Oh dear. "Kombat" with a 'K'. Looks thin and bendy to me.

No doubt it will be described as 'Tactical' too.

'nuff said.

Cheers,
Steve

This kind of thing really worries me! I used to work for an Airsoft retailer, and I remember what happened when cheap rubbish flooded the market.. with all kinds of sadistic looking weapons ending up in high street shops in inner cities!
I do sometimes wonder why people need machetes, kukri's, serrated knives and axes that look like Conan prop's. If the powers that be do ban knife sales, like they did replica small arms/pistols etc.. then it will be stuff like these easily affordable axes' that end up being associated with our hobby, and will be the cause of the demise of uk knife market!
Personally, I think all you need is a Mora.a saw, and an axe! Your average thug can't afford a Gransfors, nor are you likely to see them in every high street!
Keep the prices high, limit availability, and keep the hobby just under the Government radar (that's my rant for the day).
jimbo.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
I think you will find that Ray Mears has ditched his woodlore and is now using one of these for his expeditions.

Hand crafted from Magic 440J steel (which is so strong it needs no HT) by the finest Steel stamping machines China has to offer, this is most definatly one of the best bushcraft tools around, if only it where in my price range......

Perhaps Surplus and Outdoors should sell it with the tagline 'Today is a good day to buy!':lmao:

Unfortunately due to Surplus & Outdoor's abysmal customer services track record with many of us here, it will be: "Today is a good day to buy! But we won't send it to you; we will still charge your card; we won't answer your irate emails or phone calls; but our R&D department will passionately source the most ridiculous products for you all to have a laugh about!"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE