Junkyard Bushy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Well it arrived this morning while I was sleeping off my nightshift:rolleyes:

What can I say?

Well, I've just spent more than an hour, trying to find the right words to express my feelings about this knife, so far.

It's absolutely stunning. Very workmanlike, beautifully made, as is the sheath it lives in, razor sharp too.

I've purchased a tool that, in my opinion is pure of character, in a way that no knife or indeed other tool, made from stock materials can ever be.

Had I picked up this knife at a show or other 'outlet' and asked the price, I would not have expected to be told less, than £100.

I'm absolutely delighted with it and I can see it becoming a very frequent companion on my various adventures.

I'll give it a good try out, both on and off road and be back to shout about it!

Amazing work Ian goodjob

sincere regards

Steve.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi junkyard bushy dave 53 here put me on the list to nice knife i want one pleeese
regards dave

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Im not sure if this has reached the point of being irritating for the OP but I would absolutely love one of these landrover spring knives .. I wish I had the time, resources and talent to make my own ...

It does seem there is a market for them!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE