[July 10th-12th] Stead Hall Wood (Between Otley and Ikley)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Git this for next meet chaps :)

0a37cabb32aefe1ff01753bee4bde508.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
That's a mighty large chunk of meat there Adz... hope you're planning on wrapping it this time though... I'm still picking grit from my teeth from that beef!

Gathering materials for the dunny... wondering whether it might be wise to make the box complete with seat ahead of time and bring it up in the car... while it might be cheating, we've got enough to do with clearing the dunny area, installing the platform and more importantly making sure the thing is sealed. Have a pipe somewhere to outlet the 'gases' which we can camouflage. Temporary tarp wrapper will have to do for privacy until we get round to something a little more permanent... but it'll be good not to have to dig several holes all weekend due to excessive food and drink.

Are we all up for catching rabbits btw? I have some pre-prepared traps that are effective if you put them in the right spot, but wouldn't mind building some spring traps. If people are squeamish, don't mind doing the skinning/gutting.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
That's a mighty large chunk of meat there Adz... hope you're planning on wrapping it this time though... I'm still picking grit from my teeth from that beef!

Gathering materials for the dunny... wondering whether it might be wise to make the box complete with seat ahead of time and bring it up in the car... while it might be cheating, we've got enough to do with clearing the dunny area, installing the platform and more importantly making sure the thing is sealed. Have a pipe somewhere to outlet the 'gases' which we can camouflage. Temporary tarp wrapper will have to do for privacy until we get round to something a little more permanent... but it'll be good not to have to dig several holes all weekend due to excessive food and drink.

Are we all up for catching rabbits btw? I have some pre-prepared traps that are effective if you put them in the right spot, but wouldn't mind building some spring traps. If people are squeamish, don't mind doing the skinning/gutting.
Nah not wrapping it bud. Going to be doing it slightly different next time so no chance of soil falling on meet when removing it.

I'll leave the planning of the deposit box to you bud. I'll chip in with building and any spends if needed chief.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
More disturbed that our Monkeypoker has become a Yorkshirewanderer... what's occuring??!??!??

Should we start looking about for a new location then Adz? Can't not have a meet... it was really rather good fun!

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
Nah I've got the kids this weekend but should be free going forwards. Just gimme a shout if/when you figure out a date you can make it over.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE