[July 10th-12th] Stead Hall Wood (Between Otley and Ikley)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
I'm trying to make this work but think I'm gunna struggle and not be able to come :(
Might have to try and bribe John for a lift in exchange for a beer or two hah :D

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
I'm trying to make this work but think I'm gunna struggle and not be able to come :(
Might have to try and bribe John for a lift in exchange for a beer or two hah :D

Not a problem Nick just PM me your address and I'll see what that does to my route. Sure we can sort something out

Silkhi

Forager
Mar 28, 2015
N Yorks
I will come along to one of these one day soon... maybe even this one (Sat only). I look after my elderly folks so committing to anything is always a problem - it always depends on how they are/what injuries they have sustained doing something they really shouldn't do without my help!

flyfisher

Feb 26, 2013
leeds
1. ADz (Fri-Sun)
2. XRV John (Fri-Sun)
3. Monkeypoker (Fri-Sat)
4. Dewi + lad (Fri-Sun)
5. fergsuK (TBC)
6.flyfisher

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I was planning on brining a leg of Venison but forgot to get order in so I'll be grabbing a joint of beef instead.

Could somebody bring a spade up as I'll be coming on train?

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
1. ADz (Fri-Sun)
2. XRV John (Fri-Sun)
3. Monkeypoker (Fri-Sat)
4. Dewi + lad (Fri-Sun)
5. fergsuK (Fri-Sun)
6. flyfisher

Got everything sorted out so I can come and harass you all to help me with my crappy hammock :D

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Cool, could you bring a spade up bud?

I can bring a spade... do you want me to bring some veggies and other assortments to go with that meat?

And does anyone have preferences on a tipple?

Oh... quick edit... do you want picking up at the station? We've got to drive right past it to get to site... plenty of room.

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
I was rough as a badgers **** the first morning after, on my first trip. Maybe it was something to do with ADz and I drinking full bottles of Brandy/Whiskey to ourselves hah. I still shudder thinking about it, good nights sleep though ;)

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
Nope, I'm terrified of trains. I got shoehorned into taking one home last time. Will definitely be carving a wide berth this time haha.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
No worries, I'm gonna come on the car this time I think anyway, you want me to bring any meat?

Thanks, will be a pain without a spade. Upto you bud, bring whatever you fancy. I'll be brining beef but not sure what size yet.

I can bring a spade... do you want me to bring some veggies and other assortments to go with that meat?

And does anyone have preferences on a tipple?

Oh... quick edit... do you want picking up at the station? We've got to drive right past it to get to site... plenty of room.

Thanks bud. Would be good if a couple of people could bring spades, just in case one forgets, plus will make job quicker if two of us are digging :D

I'll likely be bringing a bottle of Southern Comfort with me.

A lift would be great but what time you arriving bud? I'll be at Burley station at 11:20 if it goes to plan.

I was rough as a badgers **** the first morning after, on my first trip. Maybe it was something to do with ADz and I drinking full bottles of Brandy/Whiskey to ourselves hah. I still shudder thinking about it, good nights sleep though ;)

Haha Indeed :D

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I can be there for 11:20... just means setting off half an hour earlier. PM me your mobile number and I can text you where we are up to in the morning... saves you a walk... more energy for digging :lmao:

No worries with the spade.. I have a fold out and I can bring a regular spade... want me to bring the parachute as well while the weather is a bit up and down?

I'll bring some suitable tipples... and some veggies?? Sure I can rustle up some stock and puds :D May need more than my billy can and mess tins to cook it all up though!

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I can be there for 11:20... just means setting off half an hour earlier. PM me your mobile number and I can text you where we are up to in the morning... saves you a walk... more energy for digging :lmao:

No worries with the spade.. I have a fold out and I can bring a regular spade... want me to bring the parachute as well while the weather is a bit up and down?

I'll bring some suitable tipples... and some veggies?? Sure I can rustle up some stock and puds :D May need more than my billy can and mess tins to cook it all up though!

Thanks, will do.

We have a parachute there bud. May need it for the Saturday.

I'm not really one for Veggies mate, I'll probably be just brining some baby spuds and Bisto Best gray to go with my joint. You can bring whatever you fancy though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE