[July 10th-12th] Stead Hall Wood (Between Otley and Ikley)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Fantastic weekend :)

Big thank you to Adz (or Colin ;) ), Ben, John, Fergy and of course, Tiz... great company, a good laugh, delicious food and an educational exchange of knowledge :D

Looking forward to doing it all again... although with a significantly lighter kit.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Indeed, was a great weekend. Good to meet you all again and Dewi and Will for first time. Was a good laugh.

I'm shattered at the min but will organize/upload pics later or tomorrow.

PS. Amiga kicked Atari's ****!

[edit] ***? BCUK censor the word @rse?

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
I think I'm gunna need a weekend in the woods to recover from this one. Drank too much, ate too much, answered too many calls of nature but had an amazing time. Learned new things, met new people, new experience of sleeping in a hammock and got new nicknames for people. Ey up Colin :D

Wonder how long til Ben changes his forum name? :D

Thanks for a great weekend. Now to chill out and recover, which I'm sure is what I went there for in the first place hah

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
A big thumbs up from me for a brilliant time. Lots of laughs and we even did stuff beyond sitting around drinking and chatting. The food feast from the ground oven was amazing and thanks to the cooks you all did brilliantly. My contribution was some nicely sharp knives. Nick names may even now be in the process of being reconsidered! A right good hoot

May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
What a weekend! A big thank you to all you guys for making it what it was. New skills learned and knowledge shared. And what a feast we had from the pit oven. Looking forward to making somewhere to take a proper dump next time, and maybe another oven? Ill post some pics up later guys.
@fergs The name stays!!!

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Was shattered yesterday and been out on lash today but will get some pics up tomorrow after I've recuperated again lol.

I would also like to thank all that came, it was a great weekend and looking forward to next one. Will be bringing a big leg of Venison for us all :)

Looking forward to Dewi (The Atari loser) designing us a longdrop. We've picked out a nice spot for it now :)

I'll have next date soon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Aye, it was a brilliant time :D

Can't believe you took a video of me snoring though! :sleeping: :lmao:

Random conversations though... they do sort out some things... like new avatars ^^ :)

If these videos look good, wait til next time with the epic dunny build... already sharpening my axes and gathering some basic tools for the job.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE