Job Done: Re-Handling Knife with stacked leather...

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

lostplanet

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 18, 2005
2,186
275
55
Kent
Found this on the tube by accident and it turned out to be a nice video of this guys process.

45 mins long, so you may want a brew and sit back enjoy.

 
Yes me too. I'm going to have a go I think. This has shown me what mistakes to avoid that I would have made.
I have a blade around can't think what one atm.
I re-stacked a Ka-Bar with existing leather and added a couple of bits so it compressed nicely.
That was pretty easy as it was just a matter of getting them in the right order.
This guys done it from scratch brilliantly. I love what he did to the countersunk bolt, like home parkerising.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE