JetBoil MiniMo Stove *Damaged*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Following a bit of a blonde moment, I'm selling a damaged but still functional (and nearly new!) JetBoil MiniMo. I loaned this to my son who placed a billy on it without first putting the pot stand on, and as a consequence it melted the burner unit. The igniter no longer works but it lights fine from a sparker, and there's a very slight wobble in the burner. It's only been used for a couple of days, and is otherwise in nearly new condition. Includes lid, base stand, burner pouch and pot stand.

It would cost me £70 to source a spare burner, and the whole thing is £125 new. Rather than replace the burner, I might go for something a little heavier and more idiot-proof. The flux pot on this is perfect if you've already got a MiniMo and want a spare pot, or are happy to order a new burner.

Yours for £20 posted.

Last edited:

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Hi guys,

Sorry, I've just checked the dimensions and despite Jetfoil listing the MiniMo burner as a unique spare, I think the Flash burner might fit it, so it's withdrawn until I've checked with the Flash I've got at home.

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Blast, Wish I'd just said I'll have it and not put the thought in your mind!! :11doh::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Well please bear me in mind if you change yours and it fits.
Colin

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
It will fit. All the burners are the same size.
I have a
PCS
Flash
Zip
Sol
and two Minimo. All are interchangeable. I just wanted a spare cup.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Well, well - thank you so much for the tip, Jetboil advertise it as a different part, the cheeky sods. I've just checked and sure enough, my old Flash burner fits it.

I may well sell regardless, together with the Flash (just need to find the lid), in which case you guys get an automatic discount if you're still interested.

Cheers

Tobes

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
On this GoOutdoors had mini mo for £70 last week, I was tempted even though I can't think when I could use one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE