Jetboil Minimo, Solo Stove and 900 cup, Possibles Pouch.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Clear out:-

Jetboil Minimo Cooking System black neoprene cover with white liner graphics. Brand new never used. I would like £70 posted and ill throw in in couple of canisters of gas..
Sold on FleeBay.

Stainless Steel Solo Stove in excellent condition. Used half a dozen times to boil water / boil in the bags with 100's of hours use still left in her (no dings or Dents - just discolouration from use on inside). Comes with S/S Solo Pot 900 cup which she nests into (never used / brand new) inside the solo stove is a Brand New Trangia Stove for when you cant find wood! Awesome setup. Comes with original two carry bags.
£60 posted
Sold on FleeBay.

Shark Design 1oz Tobacco Tin Possibles Pouch - in Dark Brown Distressed Leather - Saddle Stitched with single Sam Browne fastening stud. Belt loop on rear, Comes with a brand new Altoids Tin (Empty) Used a few times, in excellent condition
£25 posted "Sold to Moocher"

Lastly is a Brand New Maxpedition Mini in black
£15 posted "Sold to TeeDee"

All prices are via bank transfer.
Other methods on arrangement.

Pictures posted if any interest.
Many thanks.

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Last Bump before going on FleeBay.

These are awesome items in excellent condition if you bought them new today and used them once or twice, and looked after them...

This is how they would look.

Many thanks

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
I just got a Solo, would've been up for this but can't find another £60. Good luck with the sale

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Thanks Breff...

As I expected the Solo Stove Sold Pritty quickly on FleeBay...

Jetboil Minimo still for sale as is the Bushcraft pouch.

Reduction in price

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
If you give me your email address I can send you a pic or two. Having problems posting pictures on this forum....

Many thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE