Jerven Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I have the Jervenbag Exclusive with both liners. The bag w/o liners is constantly in my day sack. I use it for catnapping on day hikes (it's an age thing) and getting out of the wind/weather when on lunch stops. Makes a big difference. Also use it as a "poncho" in poor weather, although if I know loads of rain is due I'll take my cag as well. As a poncho it covers both me and my day sack (35L) easily, including my legs. Also great as groundsheet when on picnics with GF. Have never used the bag with the liners but do use the liners for sitting around in in camp on cool evenings. It's a piece of kit that works well for me.

Do you have by any chance a side by side pic to compare volume when rolled please?

bearbait

Here you go...

IMG_0829_cR.jpg

IMG_0830_rcR.jpg

Packed dimensions (approx) are:
Jerven Bag: 31 x 20 x 11 cm
Lightweight Liner: 54 x 14 cm
Heavier Weight Liner: 56 x 20 cm

I get the feeling that my lightweight liner has lost a bit of loft but can't be 100% sure. The company changed the weight of the fill for both liners not long after I bought mine to a lighter weight fill; I assume that it was equivalent warmth for less weight.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I'm liking the pics it does help to get an idea of things like pack size and in use as well to see if they it would suit needs...

Sent from somewhere?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE