Jahti Jakt jackets/trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brendan

Nomad
Dec 1, 2004
Surrey UK
Has any one tried Jahti Jakt hunting suits?
UK supplier here http://www.arcticoutdoor.co.uk/
They seem very good value for money considering all the extras they chuck in.
I have a few smaller items from their factory shop after a visit to Helsinki at the end of last year, quality seems pretty good for the money but would be interested in any feedback on their waterproof/breathable jackets and trousers before I part with cash for a set.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Hello

I havent used one, but one of the other ghillies got the set about a year ago and swears by it.

He's 'slightly' less well built than me ( ok weighs about the same as my left leg ) and does suffer cold etc. He loves the kit. Hardly seen him out of it.

Two syndicate members had a good fondle of his gear ( thats what they said they were doing anyway ). To be polite, both of these guys can buy what they want without looking at price tags - but orders went in for two suits the following day. Reaction of most people is that it cant be genuine for the price. All three users I know seem happy enough.

My friends suit has leather type material at the shoulder. I wasnt keen from a gun mounting point of view etc, but given him no problems - though that is the one area that is now showing signs of wear - but only after a great deal of use.

Blaze Orange pull down flaps are useful for finding him in the woods after too many beers too!:D

Hope that helps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE