It's that time of year again

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
The Perseid metor shower will peak over the next few days, so if you're out 'n about it's worth looking at the night sky. How many shooters can you see over the weekend?

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Brilliant! I'm camping on Sunday night so I'll keep an eye on the skys.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The meteor shower is peaking tonight - its perfect weather here, clear, no moon. The meteors are coming over every couple of minutes - some really bright ones - nip out for 15 minutes and have a look!

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Cloud, Cloud and more cloud. :(
Seems unless I am aware from here each year i never get to see them.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sorry to hear that - the wife and I were sat out on lawn chairs....absolutely brilliant show. Very little light pollution in the fens which helps of course

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sorry to hear that - the wife and I were sat out on lawn chairs....absolutely brilliant show. Very little light pollution in the fens which helps of course

I cant ask for much to be fair, Right at the end of the Mersey estuary, with the peaks to the east keeping all the wet weather over here.
Add to that Shell UK, just down the road as well as a few other well known polluters its a wonder i ever get to sleep at night.

Lucky enough to be in clocaenog forest last year where they were plentiful so canne complain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE