It's snowing !

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
End of March, so not totally out there, but it's been light and kind of mild until recently. Hail yesterday, torrential rain too (I was driving up and over to Ayrshire and back, not fun with the spray from the lorries) but I woke up this morning to lovely sunshine about seven. Now it's snowing :rolleyes:

Fed up with the weather ? hang on twenty minutes, there'll be a different kind along :)

M

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
The great British weather.

Howling gales here until recently. At every gust you could hear things being blown over in the night. Not a lot of sleep to be had. Now the wind has dropped and the sun is out.

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
It must be a decade or more since we had gales like last night, its hailing just now.
We had strong winds here last night,but only light stuff moved,either last year or year before that I was weighing down kids trampoline and a large ride on tractor with front bucket toy actually lifted off the ground in front of me. So for me here it's not strongest storm we have had since I've lived here.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Glorious sunshine now :D with light wind. Earlier it was gale force winds and hail :rolleyes: …..neatly timed for Himself to be out for his walk :D He came home drookit.

M

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
We're having the full spectrum today, 50mph winds, sleet and snow, rain and hail and bouts of sunlight peeking through, Blighty living up to her name for sure

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
If it's any balance for some I heard to folks complaining about the sun last week! I kind've just listened in disbelief. :banghead:

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

Monikieman

Jun 17, 2013
Monikie, Angus
Just been sna'd aff my job in hand. Well it was a community spirit job that I wasn't getting paid for, just a place in heaven, and my head had brain freeze with the wind so that's it for the day.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Only little flutters here at the moment :mad: it's kind've fun when the village gets cut off.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Toddy with the birds and snow you may end up with a very Scottish blade in yer garden... A ski-ing doo! (I'll get me coat!) :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE