It's Hi from me :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bakwas

Apr 29, 2015
Surrey
Hi all

I have just finished reading The Raven's Gift and realised I have not had any adventures of late and this needs to be rectified.

I used to mountain walk and rock climb alot but petrol got expensive so trips away dropped off! I was a runner until injury stopped that so for the last 4 years I dedicated myself to road cycling. I achieved what I wanted to there and have began running again. Having read the book i mention has re-kindled my love of the outdoors and got me out exploring my local areas and giving my bushcraft books some attention. I'm also planning a weekend away in June to Dartmoor. I have also vowed to learn canoeing and sea kayaking skills.

My idealistic trip away would involve an extended river journey somewhere remote in Canada or Alaska. Gently paddling downstream, enjoying the wilderness by day and camping up each night beside the river, cooking freshly caught fish over the campfire and bagging a nearby peak or two to mix it up! One day, hopefully one day!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Good intro Sir.
Though you were a wierdo of the first order (road cyclist) :D we welcome you here
Have fun and enjoy the people. The best I ever met.
Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well as I have been informed by a wise woman, 'you should try everything at least once, except sodomy and morris dancing'.

You Sir shall fit right in :D
Remember that the Morris dancing is most suspect...

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE