Items wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JoshuaP

Banned
May 14, 2011
Wales
Hi,

There's a few items i want to put together a kit. I have items to swap like rucksacks, 2/3 season sleeping bags and bits.
I'm after a cookpot, stainless steel or titanium with lid- around 750ml.

Been looking at the following titanium puts but just want a cook pot in general:
MyTiPot
MSR Tital kettle
Snowpeak Titanium Trek 700 Mug
Snowpeak Titanium Solo Cookset
Vargo Titanium Ti-Lite Mug - 750ml

Also after a stove, dont mind meths/wood/hexi as i have tried all from my brother but would like something fairly light and not too big. Been looking at the following but open to offers as i said earlier.
Trangia burner (looking for simmer ring and evernew trivet too plus windshield)
emberlit stove
Vargo Titanium Hexagon Backpacking Stove

Also would like a petzl headtorch as i have a cheap one from a garage which is very poor and would like a winter sleeping bag

I know there is alot of kit listed but im hoping to get a few items in swap so i can buy everything i need to hopefully get my first ever night out asap

Thanks guys :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshuaP

Banned
May 14, 2011
Wales
Another thing, check out millets till area. They often have head torches for about 3.99.

Thank you very much, i see on reviews petzl are trusted but i dont have the money for a new one at the moment, mine will do for now but its not the best

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE