Sold Vargo Titanium Parabottle - As New - price drop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Vargo Titanium Parabottle

Bought a couple of months ago but never used. As new condition. Comes with box and additional carabiner clip.

Very light weight and will last a lifetime!

I would like £120, PRICEDROP, NOW £110 please

More info can be found here:

IMG_2662.jpegIMG_1151.jpegIMG_2668.jpegIMG_2667.jpegIMG_2663.jpeg

Last edited:

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Wow, I didn't know you could get water bottles made out of titanium! Although after sporks, cups and pots, I guess it makes sense.

Hope you find a buyer for it!

Reactions: Machiavelli

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
To alleviate any concerns about the sales thread. I have attached a screenshot of the order clearly showing the bottle was bought on 26th March 2023. I have also added a screenshot with a time stamp of the sales photo showing it was from yesterday!

I hope you are happy now Oldtimer

IMG_1246.pngIMG_1253.png

Reactions: TeeDee

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
To alleviate any concerns about the sales thread. I have attached a screenshot of the order clearly showing the bottle was bought on 26th March 2023. I have also added a screenshot with a time stamp of the sales photo showing it was from yesterday!

I hope you are happy now Oldtimer

View attachment 80383View attachment 80384
I'm much happier now I've read your many previous sales posts. Luckily I do have time to kill, thank you. You do seem to have back luck in having made such a large number of purchases which turn out to be the wrong size or not suitable for your needs and which you then have to sell at a loss. Buying the same wrong thing more than once must be even more annoying for you.

Reactions: Wayne

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
I wasn’t aware there was a law against buying the same thing more than once. If I need to sell for reasons I’m not prepared to go into on here then I sell. Believe me there are very good reasons. I wish that wasn’t the case,

If I want to buy the items again at some point in the future then so be it. I’m happy to provide any more receipts if you really feel the need.
I find it very strange you are so intent on ambushing a completely legitimate sales thread. I’m really not sure what you gain from this. As I said, happy to provide any sales receipts with anything I sell.
Rather than making unsubstantiated accusations and comments on someone else’s sales threads may I politely suggest you send the seller a pm first with any queries you may have.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE