Is this evidence of a big cat ??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
I respect Greta. There's plenty of 'I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR EVERYONE' types with some pretty odd agendas. I was involved in REDWOOD SUMMER, purchased the damned sleeping bag Julia Butterfly slept in Luna. She came down and her ego went up; book deal, motivational speaker. We were supposed to reconnect here in SoCal. Leonardo de Craprio shows up for a photo op. His body guards block me from talking to them as he smiles his 'lets mate' look on his mega yacht anchored offshore spewing smoke from marine fuel and mini helicopter.
Nature is in serious trouble. We need everyone on deck to keep from sinking (except: let me lecture you on the environment Leo's) I also crewed Sea Shepherd, considered opening the sea cocks on his battlecruiser.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Wilderness fenced campsites. The latch mechanism is spring-loaded, I believe. Something that the bears have yet to figure out. They can open a car door with the handle just as any person would. Once they are habituated to people, the hazard jumps an order of magnitude. A grizz has the dexterity to claw open the brass of a .30-'06 rifle shell.

The camp sites are a means to an end, the end being all the activity of the day like rock or ice climbing, photography and so on. For peace of mind, I certainly have no objections at all.

I don't ever feel inhibited or limited to things that I can do in the form of day trips. Being able to sleep in my own bed with the wilderness on my doorstep is quite satisfactory.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Still looks like a cockapoo or labradoodle to me, especially with how little attention it paid that pair of ducks and how little the ducks paid to it.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Also looks like there is someone walking behind it. Can't make out if that is a pathway it's walking on, which would make sense as there seems to be a void of trees where it is walking.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
There, see another non story.

And we know which paper promoted that nonsense in Loch Ness in the 30s...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE