Is there a spellchecker somewhere?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
My spelling is pretty poor, and i cant be doing writing stuff in another program then importing it once checked.
So is there a spellchecker built in somewhere that i've misssed or can one be added ? Just to make it a bit more presentable for newcomers so we don't look like a bunch of backwards or backwoods? hillbillies
Cheers
Rich

ally

Forager
Oct 15, 2003
lincoln
Rob said:
I use my other half as a spell checker, since she is a teacher.

I am happy to negotiate rates on her services as long as I can book it through the business. :wink:

Oops, I forgot she was going to join up soon :-( Quick, someone post lots of replies so this gets lost.

.........mmmmmmmmm........eeeeeerrrrrrrrrr............uummmmmm!!!!!!!

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Meanwhile... Back at the ranch
Thanks for the spellchecker Chris, I installed it, got inice new button on the the tool bar. But when i press it i get ERROR.....Windows explorer could not find 128 bit cipher - what ever that is, then it geves a couple of links that don't seem to help either.
But thanks fur tryin anyhow
I fink i'll revert t'yokel den a spellchecker aint no good no how.
Spellchecker- maybe ishould get myself a cauldron, hey Rob your other half does't own a broomstick does she? :lol: :wink:
Rich

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Good advice folks,
I've updated my browser, now the spellchecker works fine.
Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work.
Thanks
Rich

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
i also have a form of dyslexia, just be glad i don't answer threads in handwriting!

by the way, did you hear of the dyslexic pimp that bought a warehouse?

:rolmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE