Is it just me???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Since the "work" done on the site, when I log on or search the different catagories I'm getting a strange page layout - with large yellow borders and boxes. This disappears when I refresh the page!!! It is intermittent but very annoying :)

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
think there is more maintenance scheduled later today. i had yellow border once and as soon as i closed the message at the top of screen it never came back

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just click on the X in the yellow box and you shouldn't see that particular message again, it looks like there's a fresh one just now though so there may be more on the way.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
You are not alone there, its so disjointed, hope its temporary, the old what's new much user friendly, if this is the way ahead I think it's a step backwards. The American saying if it ain't broke don't fix it, comes to mind

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I was getting the same but there is a New Posts button below and next to the new Private Messages button.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE