Is British Blades doon?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lemoneyewash

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2004
UK
Wos this mean then:
"Warning: get_vb_prefix(../forums/includes/config.php) [function.get-vb-prefix]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/synobyte/public_html/home/includes/forum_vb_30.php on line 191"

K

Knife-man

Lemoneyewash said:
Wos this mean then:
"Warning: get_vb_prefix(../forums/includes/config.php) [function.get-vb-prefix]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/synobyte/public_html/home/includes/forum_vb_30.php on line 191"

Means its broke :rolleyes:

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
something odd occuring with the server gents, I've been on to the host all afternoon, they keep saying thye've fixed it, then something else breaks.

Yeah, the main page has been fixed, buit it's very slow, the forums have vanished though.

The host knows, it's in their hands.

Gumbob

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2005
Ayrshire
Martyn said:
something odd occuring with the server gents, I've been on to the host all afternoon, they keep saying thye've fixed it, then something else breaks.

Yeah, the main page has been fixed, buit it's very slow, the forums have vanished though.

The host knows, it's in their hands.

Thanks for the update Martyn

Gumbob

K

Knife-man

Dont worry we all are

Perfect time to get some stuff done over on BKTA perhaps?

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
spamel said:
Well get it fixed dammit!!! I'm getting withdrawal symptoms here!! :p

The problem isnt site specific, it's server specific. There are other websites on the same server having the same problem. There is nothing I can do till the host fixes the server. Sorry guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE