Is anyone using one of these as an edc?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I wouldn't want to lose it at that price! I use the TEW knives in the kitchen for filleting and butchering, they hold a good edge but were all <£20.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Thats a lot of dosh for a little folder and I personally don't think any folder is worth even half of that price but its your cash so go for it if it floats your boat.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I have used Taylors EW kitchen knives for years and can vouch for their build quality but that seems a very hefty price even for such a handsome edc.
I agree with Rob.Check out BB.You may be able to commission one for that sort of money and then you get exactly what you want.
As they'd say in Sheffield though, "It's thy brass so please thesen."
Please post pics of whatever you do end up with.
Cheers , Simon

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I have the double bladed DI version and thought long and hard before getting it, but it's build quality, materials, security of the blades when open and that "something" you only get when handling one made it worth every penny spent for me.
I have owned many expensive fixed blade knives and folders and this one is my favourite EDC'able folder so far.

Review here...

http://www.britishblades.com/forums...ors-Eye-Witness-Stag-Folder&highlight=taylors

Last edited:

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I have the double bladed DI version and thought long and hard before getting it, but it's build quality, materials, security of the blades when open and that "something" you only get when handling one made it worth every penny spent for me.
I have owned many expensive fixed blade knives and folders and this one is my favourite EDC'able folder so far.

Review here.

http://www.britishblades.com/forums...ors-Eye-Witness-Stag-Folder&highlight=taylors

Thanks, I'm glad to here they aren't just nice to look at. Do you find the double blade much more useful than a single?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE