INTRODUCTION - Old School Preppers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
Hi all we are a husband and wife duo both disabled but still active if that makes sense , we are old school on prepping being from a rural background and born in the 60's and also from scouting as a kid , we love old school and hope we can learn a lot here bushcraft skills wise and home prepping wise

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
Thank you all really looking forward to reading the boards and learning , i know a fair bit from the scouting days but as the name says the wife and i are disabled but the brain still loves to learn new stuff .

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
You mentioned in the other thread that you would like book recommendations....be careful what you wish for! :lmao:

Reactions: Disabled Preppers

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
hi thank you for the heads up i will print the list off i can then read through it when in bed , due to health some times i am left bed bound for days and hence books are a must i know i can read stuff on line but i find after a while my eyes hurt so i like a good old book , plus i love old wartime recipe books lol yup i was born about 30 years to late i am told lol i would have been better off in the 30's lol

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
Thanks i have not worked out how to do the quote bit yet lol not a tech person here , i am just off to amazon to have a butchers and well tomorrow is a long day and will be home late so the list has been printed and will be taken to bed tomorrow and i can have a read and tick what ones sound interested then look each up before making a jump to buying thank you

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi and welcome from an old git from the 50’s, age is up to you, still think like a 20+ year old and my kids call me a child at times. don’t let age hold you back!

Reactions: Disabled Preppers

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
@Damascus your very right on the age thing , my wife would tell you men never grow up we just look older lol , it is true i guess as i keep collecting air rifles and knives lol shhhhhhh she has not seen them all in one place at 1 time either .
My illness has held me back somewhat over the years but i refuse to let it win i fight on even when i was hooked to the machines on the waiting for god wards me and another gent as i will call him well we had fun but we also had a great group of 6 of us at the start but use to play dominoes and cards all night and one guy was married to a lady from asia and omg one night at around 10pm he rang her and started chatting in asia talk the next thing the lady arrived about 12am and had a huge amount of take away food they owned a resturant and omg the food lol the nurses use to leave us to it in the end .

Here is a funny to make people laugh , one day we thought we would have a giggle with a student nurse as she wheeled the pill trolley round so colin and i hatched the plan to share out m & m 's as they lookedl ike the pills so anyway got to the night pill run the young nurse walks in and colin says ok i up your 2 blue heart meds for 6 of my blood pressure and one of the other guys says he is bluffing raise it so i said i will up that with 3 yellow anti clotting to 3 beta blockers omg she asked where we got the pills , colin in a straight face said well you left the trolley the other day so i just took some for betting with lol she ran out screaming for mattron , well the lady i will not use her name in case but she was a lovely tall slime young mattron she walked in and asked what was going on when she found out she did no more turned round went out came back with a colonic thing and said well the next time you pull a stunt like this i will take great pleasure in flushing the ship out of you now laugh .

I will say we had a great bunch of nurses but omg we were so bad , anyway takes all for the welcomes and the great site of knowledge

Reactions: Damascus

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE