intro

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 30, 2006
cleveland
ive been floating around in the background for a while and thought i would introduce myself as a prob will be picking peoples brains for info in the near future. Im new to the bushcraft game and keen to learn, i grew up in the countryside on a farm and so am used to outdoors but now older and now live in a town house in the teeside area (if any one knows of any good woodland around this area give me a shout because am having problems finding any that will let me camp wild) any way intro over. :)

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
welcome aboard mate

I'm pretty new here myself, but everyone here is friendly and VERY knowledgable about bushcraft so i'm sure you'll pick up some tips quickly.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to Bushcraft UK Leroy, it's good to have you. I hope that you get to learn all you want from here, it seems that there's people with knowledge of all sorts of things, it's fantastic.

See you around on the site ;)

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Welcome and enjoy, everybody is great and true fountains of knowledge :notworthy

Let the questions flow!

I'm from Spennymoor Co Durham originally and then later Greenside Tyne & Wear, my pops always used to take me up to Keilder or over to the Weardales for some wide open spaces, both a bit of trip I suspect but beautiful all the same.

Good luck

Pib

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE