Interested, but a bit of a novice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 17, 2004
Manchester
Hi everyone. Great to follow all the news and interest about Bushcraft. Does anyone else have more interest than expereince and want to rectify this? Other than the meet in July (how do we pay for this), any other advice on how to team up with more expereinced Bushcrafters (that don't mind learners).

Ritchie

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
I too would class myself as a novice. Everybody on the boards seems perfectly happy to help with all of your queries - stuff you can try out in your garden.

I will be going to the meet-up next week. You can pay when you get there, or send it by paypal, I believe (shop@bushcraftuk.net). PM Tony.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Ritchie said:
Hi everyone. Great to follow all the news and interest about Bushcraft. Does anyone else have more interest than expereince and want to rectify this? Other than the meet in July (how do we pay for this), any other advice on how to team up with more expereinced Bushcrafters (that don't mind learners).

Ritchie
Hi Ritchie and welcome to the forum :)

The best way to get to know others is by contributing to the forum in whatever way you feel happy with, enjoy it and listen as there is a lot of good info and experience passed around. And everyone started somewhere!

If you have any particular questions check out the words in the 'Search' first as there is a good chance it has been asked before ;)

As to paying for the July BCUK Meet Up, Tony posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack29g
when will we be able to pay and stuff?

If people can use paypal then the address is shop@bushcraftuk.net

The costs will be £20 for an adult and £10 for 12-16 years, below that are free.

You can read all about it on this thread:

bcuk July (summer) Meet up 2005

You still have time to get along to the May Meet Up one on 27-30 May :D

Also there are various region meetings organised by members so check those out too or ask another member who is from the same region as you and most will be happy to give you some local details.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE