info help knife company

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
im wanting to buy a knife from a company called survival knives ltd they have a site

http://www.survival-knives.co.uk/ ive sent mail filled in there form and
looked for a contact number cant find one so does any one have any clue on what to do or are they no longer ??????????????

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
thanks for that you are a clever lot on here has anyone had any deals with them and are they good or ---

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
If you can't contact them and they don't offer proper contact details, then

caveat emptor

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
This company was a great company and legit until very recently and was run by a very good bloke on British Blades called Nico.
He was the main importer for Esse knives in the UK but has now ceased trading.

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
is there a good importer for Esse knifes now in the uk and i dont mean heinnie haynes ive spent thousands with then over the years and there not prepared to do a deal so if greed over rules then ill look else were

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
yes thanks ive had a look good price to but they dont do the pink one or the esse11 thanks for the link

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
sorry meant izula 11 thats for me itsabout 1/2" bigger than std and has scales fitted yes the pink blade one its not for me its for me misses honest;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE