Inflatable Canoe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
Hi guys.

Just wondering if anyone on here has an Inflatable Canoe they're looking to sell. I was looking at the Sevylor Adventure, but thought it would be wise to check with you fine people first :)

Cheers,

Matt

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Came across one of these in a car boot sale last week, with life jackets paddles etc, didnt ask how much, I may be going back this week but its unlikly to be there, but if I am going I will let you know (send me your phone number or how youd like to be contacted by PM) and give you a ring or pass the guys details to you so you can have a chat, no promises though.
What type of use are you intending for it?

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I have a Z-pro Tango TA300 inflatable I'm thinking of parting with in green and black. It's stronger than the Sevylor with a thicker floor, higher weight limit and higher pressure rating.

It's been used for one week only, paddling down Loch Shiel and it's been stored inside, coated in 303 aerospace protectant from new.

Jazz006

Jun 7, 2013
Dundee
I have a Z-pro Tango TA300 inflatable I'm thinking of parting with in green and black. It's stronger than the Sevylor with a thicker floor, higher weight limit and higher pressure rating.

It's been used for one week only, paddling down Loch Shiel and it's been stored inside, coated in 303 aerospace protectant from new.

Hi teepee, if matts not interested in this I might be.
Jazz

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Yes, all of them come out if needed. They clip on with crabs and are stopped sliding by velcro.

With 2 men and kit, we pile the gear up in the space where the middle seat goes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE