Industrail sewing machine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

OutBackP

Jul 5, 2006
Bridport, Dorset
I've got a oldish singer 660 A1 sewing machine. I bought it for 50 pound to make tarps etc. But not having used many sewing machines before I found it runs way to fast for me to have much control over. I've given it a bit of a service and changed the needle size so it will now use standard needles.
I've got a manual for it and it doesn't have a bobbin holder. The work top it sits on could do with replacing but it works fine.
It's big and heavy so you'd have to come and pick it up. It ain't going to fit in an envelope.
If any ones interested let me know. If you want some photo's etc I'll get some for you.
Not sure what I want for it? A knife or something? Any one?

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
OutBackP said:
I've got a oldish singer 660 A1 sewing machine. I bought it for 50 pound to make tarps etc. But not having used many sewing machines before I found it runs way to fast for me to have much control over. I've given it a bit of a service and changed the needle size so it will now use standard needles.
I've got a manual for it and it doesn't have a bobbin holder. The work top it sits on could do with replacing but it works fine.
It's big and heavy so you'd have to come and pick it up. It ain't going to fit in an envelope.
If any ones interested let me know. If you want some photo's etc I'll get some for you.
Not sure what I want for it? A knife or something? Any one?

Just what I'm after. P.M.sent!

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE