improving the world

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
if you could go back in time and remove something for the benefit of mankind / nature what would you do or change?

Reckon I'd go back to the time when when men first started to have the idea of becoming sedentary & politely persuade them that it isn't such a good idea but since they wouldn't listen to me, my second choice would be the chainsaw.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
But if you went back in time to remove something to improve mankind, eg plastics, gunpowder, atomics or somesuch, you would then cause the paradox that would prevent you going back to remove something to improve mankind.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
But if you went back in time to remove something to improve mankind, eg plastics, gunpowder, atomics or somesuch, you would then cause the paradox that would prevent you going back to remove something to improve mankind.

very late night last night (drink was taken), woken up by a very poorly dog this morning (he looks rougher than i feel), and then i get reminded that if i'm not careful then i'm going to prevent the world from ever having existed because i stepped on the butterfly that caused my grandfather never to have won the battle due to the lack of a nail (i did get that right didn't i?)

my head hurts

stuart

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Well they do say that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger so i suppose if nothing else we are all proven to come from the survivor stock. The modern age should kill us all off though.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Wouldn't change a single Thing. especially war, with it I would not be here, and I lie being here :D

Ironic isn't it? The people who complain about the harm mankind does to the planet are the same ones who complain about the only efficient way to reduce mankind.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
very late night last night (drink was taken), woken up by a very poorly dog this morning (he looks rougher than i feel), and then i get reminded that if i'm not careful then i'm going to prevent the world from ever having existed because i stepped on the butterfly that caused my grandfather never to have won the battle due to the lack of a nail (i did get that right didn't i?)

my head hurts

stuart

Could'nt have put it better myself.:beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE